Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Everyone Needs To Hear This Band!

I just found the most dopest, illest, crunkest, funk-crustiest, alligator raping, emotionally shatastic, rip-ticklin', filth-frolicking, slippery, fun, delightful, toe sucking band ever!

Brokencyde!
Look at these guys. I liked these guys before I even heard their music. Just really look at them... Have you fully looked at them? 

Good, now you see what I'm talking about. Did you notice the coolest part about this picture? The one guy not wearing sunglasses has a shirt with sunglasses on it! A Shirt! With Sunglasses! 

oh wait... one of the sunglassed guys has a shirt with sunglasses as well... that takes away from the cool factor just a wee bit, but still these guys created cool, fucked it, fed it a lobster dinner, and then took it to see G-Force. 

Let's take a listen, shall we?


My ears are bleeding... bleeding with musical satisfaction

I'm not being sarcastic, that's not my style

No comments: