Monday, December 8, 2008

Playing with Lincoln Blogs!



Hey gang! This is my second entry and I'm already going to stray away from my original format. It's mainly because I'm a rebellious youth but it's also because I have a radical new segment I want massage into your deltoids. It's called...

COMPLETELY TRUE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS THAT IS TOTALLY TRUE AND NOT FALSE

OK let me explain. I have a lot of connections in Hollywood. Like A LOT. This means that I'm consistently in the know when it comes to top secret entertainment info. To be honest, it gets a bit tiresome. Sometimes it's like, "Come on Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy, stop telling me all this cool stuff about the music industry that no one knows yet, I'm really busy" or it's like, "Hey Martin Lawerence, I know you're my boy and I know you love to share all this secret movie news to me but sometimes it's a bit too much". What I recently realized though is that there are so many people out there who would love to know all the little hush hush nuggets of news that my celebrity friends whisper in my ear. It would be downright selfish of me not to feed these people all this unbelievably legit but unknown movie, TV, and music news. That is why I'm here to bring you...

COMPLETELY TRUE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS THAT IS TOTALLY TRUE AND NOT FALSE!

A Live Action BOBBY'S WORLD Movie In The Works

That's right folks the beloved 90's cartoon is being made into a live action flick and already has a director attached. Ang Lee, the director of Brokeback Mountain and more notably The Hulk has decided to put his gay monstrous spin on the classic cartoon that originally starred Howie Mandel as both Bobby Generic and Bobby's Jheri curled (note: Wikipedia says this is the correct spelling for the popular hairstyle but I'm a bit skeptical) father who's actual name slips my mind. Unfortunately the only thing that is stalling this production at the moment is Howie who is refusing to reprise his role as the head of the Generic household. Apparently the reasoning for Mandel's apprehensiveness has a great deal to do with his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The now bald Howie Mandel says he refuses to wear what he describes as a "filthy, filthy wig" and becuase of this he can not correctly portray Bobby's dad. Luckily this seems to be the only casting crisis at the moment. Fox Searchlight, the company that has greenlit the screenplay, and Ang Lee are extremely pleased that Barack Obama has become the new president elect because Sarah Palin can now officially sign on as the role of Bobby's mother. Palin was on the fence about taking the role due to the election but now that she has no vice presidential responsibilities she is "ready and raring to go, don'tcha know".  The role of Bobby's Uncle Ted has officially been given to Kevin Farley, brother of Chris Farley and star of An American Carol, that really successful spoof movie that totally ripped those jewy liberals a new one. When reached for a comment Farley exclaimed "Republicans can be funny too!" then proceeded to fart and giggle. As of now casting is still in progress for the role of Bobby but Ang Lee has high hopes. Word is there are 3 giant headed children who Lee has been extremely impressed with and has stated that it will ultimately come down to which kid gives the best foot rubs.


...So your welcome. I intend I bringing you folks the most secretiestly secret news maybe once a week or twice a month, so mark your calenders accordingly.

See you next time!

No comments: